Friday, February 19, 2016

The Story of the "Snow Children " by Sibylle von Olfers

I had an other beautiful order to accomplish the other day. A customer has asked me to felt a childhood memory of hers. She would like to get a figure which would wear a red muff and a red coat. She was wearing this when she was dressed to watch the Christmas parade when she was little. What a precious moment.
 I had immediately Sybille Von Olfers book in my head " The snow children" , of the little girl in the red coat!
I was about to take the picture of the finished felt figure inside my studio, but this morning I woke up and their was this beautiful white fluffy coverage.
I had to take the pictures outside.






Thank you Lynn for letting me felt your childhood memory!

1 comment:

  1. Katja I love your work and these pictures were so good taken outside in the snow! The lady will be thrilled with this!

    ReplyDelete

Kommentar eingeben